Network Systems and Help Desk Services
Network Support services include:
- Automated server and network device (switches, firewall, wireless) monitoring and alerting.
- Proactive server support – Disk space, CPU utilization, OS patches, and system health.
- Data backup, Anti-Virus, monitoring and Email filtering services.
- End-user life-cycle management via formalized procedures in conjunction with HR department.
- User account management - password resets, file and directory permissions.
Help Desk services include:
- Unlimited 24x7 telephone and remote support for existing systems.
- Manned Help Desk support, Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
- On-call technician available outside of normal business hours (24x7).
- Service ticket system maintained by McMillan with remote client access.
- Formalized escalation and reporting process for proper handling of service interruptions, VIPs, upgrades, etc.
- Tight integration with existing IT/IS personnel.
Benefits of this service include:
- Prevented downtime through real-time monitoring potential network issues in real-time and proactive remediation.
- Increased user satisfaction through formal and timely handling of support requests.
- Reducing overall number of support issues through analysis and correlation of reported problems.
- Improved user productivity through rapid problem resolution.
- Reduced level of spam/unsolicited email, reducing mailbox clutter and exposure to malware threats.
- A team of highly skilled IT professionals to support all aspects of the network.
Services include handling of the following:
- General support of Microsoft Office.
- Email issues – sending and receiving.
- Support of remote user issues, such as Internet connectivity, VPN, email, etc.
- Resolve printing issues.
- Support of mobile devices - iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile.
- Liaison with third party application vendors to report, manage and assist in the resolution of reported issues.
- Liaison with telecommunications vendors for trouble reporting and resolution.
As in everything in life, experience counts. McMillan Consulting has a great deal of experience dealing with technology projects and bringing systems online with no unplanned downtime. From small to medium businesses to enterprise scale projects McMillan can plan, implement, and manage your technical projects.
We have selected to profile our capabilities and unique approach to project management and professionalism by describing several projects that have recently been completed.