Quality Management Statement
Quality Management is an essential element of all our work. McMillan Consulting is committed to ensuring the highest possible quality for all work that we undertake.
At McMillan Consulting we practice PDCA:
McMillan Consulting is committed to providing its service users and employees with the highest quality of service.
Quality assurance is demonstrated through our engagement with all our clients and vendors.
Where potential quality lapses arise McMillan Consulting has appropriate procedures in place to deal with complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
Our commitment to quality is supported by individual policies and procedures that address the activities central to delivering our services including:
- Corporate governance
- People management
- Equality & Diversity
- Training & Development
- Staff / Volunteer Appraisal
- Complaints & Operational Procedures
- Financial Procedures
- Environment / Green Policy (e-waste)
- Health and Safety
McMillan Consulting is committed to continuous improvement and implementing appropriate quality management systems and processes to enable us to deliver the highest practicable quality services. We will therefore:
- work with our customers and partners to develop our services to meet their needs
- conduct our business in a way that reflects our core values
- create an environment that promotes continuous improvement
- ensure compliance with legal and other applicable standards
- educate and train our team to support the delivery of high quality services